Monday, May 19, 2008

Top 5 ways to increase testosterone naturally

I don't use natural stuff exclusively, but I normally prefer to go that route. If I can take an herb, mineral, or root that has been used by a culture for hundreds of years, without any obvious side effects, I think that's a better choice than using something concocted in a lab somewhere.  Here is a list of the top five natural supplements I use to keep my testosterone and libido supercharged.  

1. Catuaba Bark

2. Tongkat Ali 

3. Tribulus Terrestris

4. Rhodiola Rosea

5. Antler Velvet 

These alone do an outstanding job keeping me juiced, unless something unusual is going on, like sickness, or a nasty hangover.  The key to all of these supplements is to find high quality products, which can be very, very, tough.  Most of the stuff out there is junk, especially the Catuaba and Tongat Ali products you can find all over the web.  Catuaba needs to be extremely fresh, and strong smelling, otherwise it's useless.  I'm going to go through each of the top 5 in upcoming posts, and I'll  describe where and how I use each herb.  I'll also provide sources where you can locate high quality versions of these herbs so they'll actually work for you.  If you have low T, follow my protocol, use the quality sources I direct you to, you'll see amazing changes in your libido, and levels of testosterone.. 
 






  

0 comments: